Request link: https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6XxxWIgG6Od4A4d
Center for Health Advocacy and Wellness
- kNOw MORE: A comprehensive 60- minute presentation that touches on the current cultural understanding of sexual violence, consent, bystander intervention, and survivor support. This presentation is great for groups looking to gain a general understanding of power-based personal violence and ways they can be part of the solution.
- Green Dot: This presentation can range from 40-90 minutes depending on the groups preference. This inspiring and interactive presentation focuses on what everyone can do in their daily lives to decrease power-based personal violence.
- Rewriting the Norms: A 60 -minute presentation that delves into the culture that perpetuates power-based personal violence. This presentation will look at the history, media, and experience of survivors. Participants will dialogue on the issue and brainstorm ways that they can contribute to culture change.
- Healthy Relationships: A 60-minute interactive presentation facilitated by peer educators. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in conversation around components of both a healthy and unhealthy relationship. The presentation will discuss communication, boundaries, and supporting survivors of relationship violence.
Victim Advocate Program
- Victim Advocate Program (VAP) – This presentation will provide participants with a basic understanding of the services offered by the VAP, including how referrals are received and who qualifies for our services. Power-based personal violence offenses will be discussed as well as the university conduct process and options for evidence collection and reporting to law enforcement.
- Survivor Support – Provided VAP staff, this presentation will discuss ways to help someone who has suffered trauma, especially a sexual assault. Options and resources will be discussed as well as practical things we can do to help a friend or family member and how we can take care of ourselves when helping others after a victimization.
- 37 Words: A Guide to Title IX – This 45-60 minute presentation explains what Title IX is, defines sexual misconduct and discusses how to file a report and what happens after a report is made. The presentation can be tailored for audiences of students or faculty and staff.
- Title IX Reporting – This 30 minute presentation educates faculty and staff about their reporting obligations under Title IX